Move-in round 2
Gonna be a big one
I’m going crazy because there’s obviously something wrong and he just won’t tell me what it is
And now I’m getting nauseous thinking about it
candycanelame said: the nice thoughts challenge!!! once you get this you must say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and then pass this onto 10 of your favorite followers!
Aww this is wonderful! I think I needed this today.
1. If I’m going to love someone, I am going to do it immediately, I am going to be very excited about it, and I am never going to stop.
2. I’m pretty. I have a good butt. I have nice hair, my eyebrows have a good shape. I have long legs. And I mentally abuse my body much more than it deserves because even though I love all these parts, I get frustrated when I feel like they’re not all coming together flawlessly. So that needs to stop.
3. I’m lucky that I’m good at singing because I love it, and I’m not even great at it, and that’s okay. I’m better at the guitar, and I’m much better at the flute and I love both of those things, too. But the difference is that the flute is something I’m very seriously in love with and the guitar is something I use to brood and kill time and challenge my creative output, but singing is something that I only ever do because it feels good, and I think that’s important, too.
4. I’ve always known who I am, and for much of my younger life I thought “finding yourself” was some crazy romantic idea that made no sense, because how could you not know? And because of this I’ve always respected myself. Which isn’t to say there weren’t some things I didn’t love, but I recognize that there are some things that I shouldn’t try to change.
5. I don’t know what else to say because now I’m rambling and getting rull human-condition-y and probably am not even making sense anymore but I guess thing number five is, believe it or not, I’m really good at writing essays.